Monday, August 03, 2009

How Laura spends her nights..... oh la laaaa!

As I lay there sitting in my bed, I practiced the skillful technique of getting my retainer in and out of my mouth with no hands, a common custom that should be practiced frequently by all who have a retainer. While getting my technique down, I questioned myself. I questioned myself on a variety of things, my family, my friends, my achievements, my dreams, my goals, my faith, and my choices. My mind was in no mood to sleep now, as I got out of my bed and flipped on the light switch I thought about activities that would help my mind go to sleep, the without fail method of reading my scriptures.... failed..... I figured I could do something productive and grabbed my guitar and started strumming out common songs that I play without fail every time I am playing guitar. Before I knew it I was saying my own words and playing my own notes, I moved the capo around, and within minutes I wrote a song! I felt like Taylor Swift, I have all these things going on, and I just let them all go. I don't know if it's even any good, and I swear I will never share it with the world, but I logged onto blogger and had nothing better to tell you people!

2 comments:

Alina said...

lol, I congratulate you, both on your retainer technique and your song making skills.

=P

Panda Girl said...

I want to hear it... will you let me hear it? :)