Monday, February 16, 2009

What a Hoe

I know this girl, though she is fat, ugly, not a good english student, she's the flat tire in my relationship, gets very jealous, does not have a "trophy", she has these crazy chemical unbalances that I can't keep track of, and is not very nice to people, I still love her anyways!

Just kidding :) I will start the real blog now.

I do know, for real, one of the nicest people I have ever met, and through the years she has become one of my closest friends. The main reason for this closeness I think is that I can be myself around her. I am a EXTREMELY random person that says stupid things and does stupid things without thinking (example: look at the title of this blog) and it seems that though it could annoy a person to death, she is one of the very few people that appreciates my randomness and she just laughs about it. This person is Mar :)

I have no idea when I met Mar, or how we met, I am guessing it was sometime in 8th grade through one of our other friends, even when we had met, we never talked. There is very little evidence of us even knowing each other, there is a e-mail she sent me at the end of 8th after I accidently sent her a e-mail, and it goes like this

Hi laura!
Ok yep, I was just confused, because sometimes alina sends emails by a code name for some reason. I know that her sister goes by Jenny Johnson and her name is amanda. So anyway, how is summer? I don't want to make this a long awkward email to someone I havnt talked to in a while so ill just say bye for now. Marilee

I don't know about you, but that just seems like a really odd e-mail that shows no type of real friendship, and it's true, we were not friends, through 9th grade I knew her as the weird kid that sat in front of me in math and would turn and say, "wanna play Bomber Kids?" We continued not being friends in 10th grade, I am pretty sure we had no classes together and finally, we became friends at the very end of 10th grade, not even that good of friends though. We kept in contact over the summer and laughed about moments, and vented to each other. 11th grade came and somehow we became the best of friends. We have talked about these memories several times, and conclude that we became friends through her getting me and my boyfriend together :)

Since then I have had the very best of memories with her.

We spend endless hours together after school doing numerous activities.

We visited a bird refuge in extremely cold weather!


We carved a watermelon to prove someone wrong! (Just so all of you know, YOU CAN find Watermelons for sale in January, and YOU CAN carve them just like pumpkins!)


And numerous other events, all of them just being great memories :) This blog can't really express how much I love her! She's a great person, and sometimes I feel bad mocking her with my jokes of her slutiness and fatness, and pray she doesn't take them seriously and commit suicide. But I hope she knows that I am kidding, and I am lucky to have her as my friend.

2 comments:

Starchild28 said...

Hahahahahaha oh man I love that beginning :D Though it may drive me to suicide, you never know. I love our friendship, and I love the great times we have had! You are also one of the only people who (although many people don't see this in me) is as random as me! Thanks for the good times! mucho amo, love ya, 143, *i love you sign with fingers* and much much more!

Alina said...

Oh wow, at first I was like "What the he!! is this about?" and then I was thinking "Jenny Johnson? Oh!" and then I thought "Aww...how...er...sweet/nice."

Um...interesting watermelon thing.

P.S. When was the last time I saw you?

PPS This is Alina, I just changed SpeckOfSand to Lotus.Memoirs