Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WTHeck, when did that happen?

I forgot I even had a blog! So I go on and realize all my friends have blogs! I just spend like half hour reading about Natalie's life, isn't this fantastic :)

My life isn't too entertaining, so I will keep this short. I live in Cedar City, Utah, and I LOVE IT!! It is the perfect size, with the perfect weather, and the perfect people!  Some people I have met are my friend Natalie (not Natalie Cole) from a little town in Nevada, and Alex and Maria, both from Lehi! I keep meeting new people and the people who came here from Layton, which are few, I have become good friends with. I love being so close to all these outdoor things, and I wish my computer had a bluetooth so I could upload the photos, so I will have to do that next time I am on a bluetooth-able computer. I am majoring in Math and getting a minor in Psychology, and will be working towards a teaching degree as well, I might get a Masters and Doctorates right away so I can teach at the college level, but I will see what life brings me, I might be teaching at the high school level for a while. I've learned a lot in the month and 10 days I have been here, and I am looking forward to December, when I will get to return to Layton for a month and not have to do homework. Time is flying!

Thanks for reading this random blog, mucho amo to all of you!

2 comments:

nataliemarie said...

haha I just randomly decided to look at your blog and saw this post. I'm glad you got to read about my life! haha I miss you!

Alina said...

Laura. Laura. Laura.

;)