Sunday, May 20, 2007

End of Year

It seems the end of year can either be a disaster or fun way to spend your last days at school. With our last days at Fairfield coming I sure hope they don't mess it up with a retarted assembly again. I don't know, do I wanna spend my last days at lagoon or at assemblys, or would I rather have them in my classes, or would I rather just stay at home? Well I guess only time will tell. I suppose we shall see when the end of years comes if I am happy or not.

And now time for a short, Marilee moment. While sitting in English I chose that for the Stargirl Project I would send Marilee a card that said "Your best just isn't good enough". I was then confused because she started laughing and saying stuff about her job interview. She had misunderstood and thought I said "Your best dress isn't good enough." She thought I was talking about when she had a job interview and the lady marked her down for not good clothes, when she looked perfectly fine. I then had to explain to Marilee what I said in the hallway. I guess it was just one of those "MARILEE MOMENTS".

2 comments:

Alina said...

HA HA HA! MARILEE MOMENTS!!

Starchild28 said...

AHAHAHAHA!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WROTE ABOUT THAT!!! Geez, it seems like Marilee moments happen every day and they always happen when people are watching! Haha oh well, I guess thats me.