Sunday, March 11, 2007

I did not think I was going to write this blog. I was actually planned to write on the Hall Nazi this week. But decided since something happened with my pink Old Navy shirt I better keep you guys posted, and make my blog of the Hall Nazi next week.

It was a sort of “Spirit Week” for Fairfield. We had a hot dog thing. And we had a Blast From The Past thing. But the only one I was excited for was Hawaiian Day. The night before this occasion I went around the house finding things we got from Hawaii, and other things that just sort of showed up in our house. It took be a lot longer then expected and found myself finishing up around midnight. I groaned as I set my alarm clock for 6:00 knowing I was going to curl my hair the next morning.

I put some pajama pants on and threw on a random shirt I found my pile of clean clothes. As I was laying down thinking of a variety of different things I thought of my blog. And giggled when I thought about my pink Old Navy shirt. In horror I found myself wearing it. If I wasn’t so tired I would have jumped out of bed and changed, but I was. And in he next minute found myself dreaming.

Hours later I found my self listening to the song of my alarm clock. I rolled out of bed and did my everyday things, like put in my contacts. And after eating breakfast started to curl my hair. When I was doing this I was almost done when I turned to look at the clothes I had put out the night before, and then remembered I was wearing the pink Old Navy shirt. I was so close to finishing my hair I decided I’d just finish and then change my shirt. Making sure everything was ready for Hawaiian day and found myself thinking, “Why is there 3 sharp pains in my arm?”. I turned my head and realized my 3 barrel curling iron had found it’s way onto my arm. I took it off my arm, and put it down while I squeezed my arm in pain.

Nothing was happening to the skin, it was a white color and after a few minutes I couldn’t even feel anything. I finished my hair and put some of my Hawaiian things on, including a plain white shirt (I’m never wearing the pink Old Navy shirt to school again). And then went to school. While sitting my first period, which is seminary, I looked down to my arm in horror when a 5 inch dark red mark was on my arm. A few people made comments like, “What happened?”, “Why is your arm red?”.

After a few periods I realized there were separate 3 red marks. And that’s basically it, they have started to itch and made blisters and scars on my arms. It’s pretty disgusting and I think that maybe I should get some help with it. Here’s a disgusting picture of it.

No comments: