Thursday, March 15, 2007

Do you like freaky and scary?

This is my short scary story for my blog this week-


It was as still as the dead, it was night. So overrated and yet so fearful. My footsteps were soft as my feet brushed against the wood so far from me. My hands felt numb, my body cold. Sweat glistened my face against the darkness. My breath was deep, slow, and coming to a dead stop. I had never imagined a night without my parents so fearful. All I had ever wanted in my life was space, when now, it was eating me inside. the dark windows formed shadows beyond my imagination. I longed for noise and yet dreaded every second of it. The noise of the phone brought my thoughts to an end. My heart dropped to my stomach. My once numb hands had received and trembled within themselves. My sense told me it was my parents, my fear screamed it was death. My hands felt the surface of the phone, my eyes searched its context. Ever so slowly my thumb moved towards my doom. 'Talk' Was it what I wished to do or a word to simply avoid. Before I told myself of my actions I let out, in a hoarse and faint whisper, 'Hello?' It was more of an accusation then a greeting. The pause was endless but my reply came. "This is the man of your doom. I have been standing outside of your home watching you. In five minutes I'm going to break in and murder you." The dial tone sounded and my slow and soft breath came to a dead stop. The phone slithered though my fingers. Darkness compassed around me. My head became stronger then my feet. My next five minutes of terror seemed longer then eternity itself. My body met the ground it had longed for. My soul came to the end it had seeked and dreamt of all my life.

THE END

It gave me shivers to write this blog. I don’t think I have ever wrote a scary blog, so I decided to try diffrent things. I will do some more writing based on some COMMENTS. So please tell me what you thought

2 comments:

Alina said...

OH MY!!! First snipers, now this?!?! I don't know why, but it made me crack up! In a good way of course.

Lou Lou said...

It gave me shivers to read this blog, but I can't imagine writing it! It was good.