Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm Here In A Singing Mood!

I always have read most of the people who are in Honors English’s blogs, and found most of your story’s, thoughts, feelings, and ever thought Mr. T says not to, journals, are pretty intresting. Over the recent ones though a bunch of people have been writing about there favorite things.

I decided that I would do the same, but I would do it with a little twist. And I tried to make it a little more intresting, then just stating, I like blah blah blah..... So here is my version, hope you like it!

In the movie “Sound Of Music”, they sing a song about there favorite things. Raindrops and roses, whiskers on kittens, ect...........

Well to show you my things I like and what I do not like, I made my own version of “My Favorite Things”. It took me a long time to do all of the rhyming and stuff. So here you go, my production of.

“My Favorite Things”

Arrangement by: Laura King

Summer vacation and days off of school.
Piano and playing tennis with people who act like fools.
Substitutes that let us do anything.
These are a few of my favorite things.

Boys that are hot and never having chicken pox.
No homework in classes and new e-mail in my inbox.
Having a cool last name like King.
These are a few of my favorite things.

Mrs. Money telling good stories that aren’t boring.
Not having to wake up early in the morning.
Going to Old Navy to shop for bling-bling.
These are a few of my favorite things.

When the fights break.
When people drown in lakes.
When I’m feeling sad.
I simply remember my favorite things.
And then I don’t feel so bad!!

Yea I know, it’s kind of messed up, but oh well. I found it very amusing and entertaining. You can probably tell I have no life. But I won’t deny, sometimes, it seems that I don’t.

What are your favorite things? How much would you give up for them? Cherish those things that you cherish (if that makes sense). And don’t take them for granted.

I would cherish my family the most. Even though we fight a lot. It’s fun, and interesting...... Sometimes I take the for granted, and now this silly blog has taught me to not do that.

I wish you all a happy January!! Make the most of January if January is what you cherish!!!

1 comment:

Dew drop said...

Love the song !!! It was delightful though it drove my family crazy while I tryed to sing it. Oh well. It brought a smile to all our faces. Have your read any of my blogs resently?
Your seminary bud