Wednesday, November 19, 2008

He's gone :(

Today I lost one of my best friends, I really don't know what I am going to do without him. My Brother, Michael, has left for his mission, where he will eventually serve in Everett Washington. I got home today from school, and no one was home, he wasn't there just waiting to hear about my day. He was always there for me. I told him everything about my life in search for advice and comforting. He always supported me, I can't count the number of text messages I got from him giving me support, he made some mistakes in high school, and he is constantly making sure I don't make the same ones. The best was when I would play guitar in my room he would always come in and try to sing Taylor Swift songs with me and it would be the funniest thing ever! The house seems so dead now, I just practiced the guitar, and no one came in and sang with me, hahahaha. Oh man, I am going to miss him.

This song reminded me so much of him... except not this dramatic, I still have friends, haha.

Im thirteen now
And dont know how my friends
Could be so mean

I come crying
You hold me tight
And grab the keys

And you drive and drive
Until weve found a town
Far enough away

And we talk and window-shop
Until Ive forgotten all their names

I dont know who Im gonna talk to
Now at school
I know Im laughing on the car ride home with you
Dont know how long its gonna take to feel okay
But I know I had the best day
With you today
And I didnt know if you knew
So Im taking this chance to say
That I had the best day
With you today


The Best Day
-Taylor Swift

1 comment:

Panda Girl said...

Aww that is soooo cool that you have such a good relationship with your brother!! That is a really touching song too :)
Life goes by fast... before you know it two years will be over ;D