Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm sorry

-I'm sorry I never log in, it took me another 15 minutes to remember my password...... I'm pretty proud of myself for still using a blog I set up for 9th grade honors english though.

-I'm sorry that in 9th grade I wrote all those ridiculous blogs, don't go looking for them, I deleted them.

-I'm sorry, I really don't think my life is exciting enough to blog.... except today a MARILEE MOMENT happened, except it was me.

I had to buy white spray paint so I went to Hobby Lobby and I was looking around at all the bottles, and I got very confused, none of the bottles said the colors. But then I figured out how they organize them is that the lid is the color of the paint. I wanted to make sure my hypothesis was correct I pushed the button, and nothing came out, I pushed it again, but I made a bit of a mistake, the bottle was pointed at my face, and more importantly my eyes. I spray painted my eyes!!! I think that was the most pain I seriously have ever felt, immediately I dropped to the ground and started crying, this man walked up and was like.... "um, are you ok", in response I said "NO, OF COURSE NOT!". He then informed me that he would get a hobby lobby employee and he ran off, I was sitting there in so much pain and finally some lady came and told me to remove my contacts and wash out my eyes, which I did, and then I felt all better. Then I went to go buy my paint.... and they don't sell spray paint to anyone under 18.... QUE TRISTE!

4 comments:

Alina said...

I AM SO SORRY! Wow, that must've killed...can you see? That goes beyond a Marilee Moment, that shall now be known as a "Laura Moment."

Glad to see that you're still writing =D

Panda Girl said...

Ahh!! That would hurt so bad... is that why you took out your contacts during school?

Laura said...

Haha no, I wasn't wearing my glasses cause I accidently ripped one of them! I have these new Acuve for Astigmatism lenses, and they suck.

Starchild28 said...

That sounds painful, but I also found it hilariously funny! Hahaha and now I have someone to join in the Marilee Moments!