Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello Blogger

It took me 20 minutes to remember my password for blogger, but not that I have, I AM BACK! Honestly I miss these blogs, I think I want to start writing a few here and there. Not only was it a assignment, it was kind of a journal for me. I have just read some of my old blogs and got reminded of a lot of things I had totally forgot about...... But the blogs I check up on the most are Panda Girl's and Mr. T's, unfortunately Mr. T has had a lack of writing for the past like 6 MONTHS. Come on Mr. T........

But on bigger news, I was at the mall the other day, and guess who I saw????!?!?! Mrs. $, and guess what she was wearing pants, it was weird to see her in pants for the first time in my life.

Well I will write when I actually have something to write about, see ya later people!

1 comment:

Alina said...

HAHA, 10 whole minutes? Wow, I can't believe you sat through that.

And...Mrs. $ in pants??? Whoa.